I came up the following ideas many years ago by flipping through a Wargames
West catalog, writing down the titles of every non- Shadowrun adventure
I came across, and then adding a short blurb on how it may work as a SR
adventure. Now that I look back upon these I honestly have no idea what
in the world was going through my mind when I wrote some of them up. Many
do not even begin to make sense. There are also tons of misspellings and
typos. (Many so entertaining that those along make this worth a read.) Some are just plain stupid. In any case I present them, unedited,
to those desperate gamemasters who are looking for something, anything,
to turn into a run. Enjoy.
1. Hallowed Ground: Take a sample of earth from spiritual lands
located deep within an enchanted forest.
2. Hear The Rain: Search through Native badlands for the
mysterious Running Rain and obtain his secret of weather control.
3. Truth: Gather video footage of a politician's nightly
excursions for his election opponent.
4. Walking On Water: Eliminate a gang of assassins who's leader
claims to be Jesus Christ.
5. Never Tell: Deliver a computer message from one place to
another and not tell it's secret when it accidentally goes off.
6. Sweet Misery: Capture a man who has been magically inducing
suicide all over the city.
7. A Fire Burns: Capture a professional arsonist before he
escaped to a different country.
8. Almost: Find a way to eliminate a man who has the power to
act upon actions before they happen.
9. An Interlude: Stop an assassin who is to eliminate a famous
conductor during the interlude between music.
10. Field Of Mars: Protect a mars mission rocket from attack by
those who wish to steal it.
11. Just For You: Deliver an exploding package to the four year
old daughter of a corporate official.
12. Secret Corner: Shut down the Secret Corner bar which is
supposedly an establishment for drug dealers.
13. In Your Eyes: A runner must locate the creator of an
exploding cyber eye and find a way to reverse its effects.
14. Taken: Rescue a young girl from the clutches of a psychotic,
murderous go gang.
15. Balloon Man: Stop the infamous Balloon Man before he give a
cyanide filled balloon to another child.
16. Dear God: Close the gates to a supposed "Highway to Heaven"
for a group of Satanists.
17. Stone Roses: Travel to a castle inhabited by a medusa and
18. Fools Gold: Get revenge upon a small company who sold the
wrong group of tough guys land filled with fools gold.
19. Time To Return: Rescue a group of commandos from the forest
where they are believed to be held captive.
20. Wasteland: Journey through a nuclear blasted wasteland in
search of a radioactive orb.
21. Shut Your Mouth: Frighten the hell out of a Yakuza boss and
explain that he should not mess with the mob.
22. Killing Moon: Capture a man who kills only by the light of a
23. Orange Crush: Defeat the Orange Crush battle brawl team in a
24. 10 Past 8: Destroy a corporate warehouse at exactly ten past
25. Gold Canyon: Steal a large gold stone from an Native cave
and keep half the profits.
26. Faith: Stop the onslaught of a Satanic group who believe
they cannot be killed.
27. No Killing: Stop a group of 50 squatter from food rioting
without killing a single one.
28. Boobytrap: Rig an entire playground with boobytraps designed
to eliminate children.
29. Countdown: Stop a bomb from detonating inside a crowded
30. Fold: Protect a small town from the creatures which have
crossed through a hole in space.
31. The Long Wait: Wait along a rural road and ambush a group of
illegal traders as the walk by.
32. Transformation: Transport a man with a horrible
transformation disease to a major hospital.
33. Blitzkrieg: Investigate activity at a go gang headquarters
unknowing they are about to attack en masse.
34. Blind Game: When an EMP knocks out cyber eyes on a
investigative run what will the runners do?
35. First Contact: Travel to the location where a mysterious
spacecraft has crashed.
36. The Escape: Rescue a group of prisoners from a maximum
37. Blue Wind: Destroy a small nuclear generator which produces
a mysterious blue radioactive haze.
38. Homecoming: During a homecoming dance, assassinate a
39. Battle Cry: A powerful, but primitive, group of Native is
about to attack. Stop them.
40. Phantasm: Eliminate the creature which haunt a very old
41. Big Brother: Someone is watching the residents of a town
block and want whoever is doing it brought to the police.
42. Bursting Point: A powerful magical psychotic is about to go
absolutely nuts but must be transported to an institution.
43. Paradise Lost: When a group of environmentalists lose their
land to developers they do not give up easy.
44. A New Dawn: A man says he has the power to turn the world
into pure evil. The runners know where he is.
45. Battle Hymn: A group of rebellious trolls is about to mount
an attack. Eliminate some of the group so it is not possible.
46. Reckless: Capture an AWOL soldier who has fled into the
countryside with an appaloosa.
47. Show Down: One man offers to pay a runner for an old
fashion, western gunfight.
48. Wedding Bells: Extract a bride and groom during their
49. The Messenger: Keep a messenger from traveling from Los
Angeles to Seattle.
50. Force Of Arms: Stop a go gang which has been menacing the
streets using heavy weaponry.
51. Reconstruction: Protect a crew reconstructing a destroyed
oil pump from attacking environmental radicals.
52. Tech Masters: Swipe a prototype microchip recently stolen by
a group known as the Tech Masters.
53. Broken Heart: When a woman falls victim to a magical sadness
disease, the quickened spell must be eliminated.
54. Rainy Nights: Find out why rain clouds keep coming from the
same valley in the mountains.
55. Private Times: Break through shielding of a conference room
and record the conversation which is taking place on the inside
56. Season's Greetings: Find out who keeps putting explosives in
children's Christmas toys.
57. To The Stars: Protect the underground silo of an
experimental hyper space rocket from incursions.
58. False Start: Race against a woman and document her cheating.
59. Volunteers: Screw up the plans of a group of missionaries to
build a bridge for a village.
60. Half Moon: When the half moon rises a call is made by a man
terrified by the creature the moon had brought.
61. Danger Zone: Transport weapons through an area know as
62. Prelude To Battle: Intelligence reports a surge of weapons
into a bad neighbor hood. Get video proof.
63. The Trap: Go into a compound after a group of other runners
and try to stop them before they enter a trap.
64. Metal Fire: Stop a mage who has a spell which easily
65. Star Dust: Steal a vial of magical stardust from a magical
66. Outsiders: Get a band of bikers to leave town without
67. Deja Vu: Rescue a man from a time loop from within a
68. New Recruit: Show a wannabe shadowrunner the ropes and make
sure he gets killed by an enemy.
69. The Chamber: Deliver a captured man into a chamber within
70. Love Song: Kidnap a simsense star and deliver her to a
71. Hunters: Stop a group of vampires who use a neighborhood as
their killing grounds.
72. Mind Game: Kill a cop who uses mind games on other cops to
get his way.
73. Crisis Point: Stop a gang war any way possible before it
erupts into full scale war.
74. Day Dreamer: Deliver a man into the desert and help him find
his lost soul.
75. Final Nightmare: Journey to the castle of the damned and
bring back scales from a black dragon.
76. Catastrophe: When a 747 crashes the runners must steal a
shipment of drugs from within the wreckage.
77. Invasion: Protect a town when it is invaded by a warring
78. Lost City: Journey to an ancient lost city and bring back
proof of its existence.
79. Soldier Boy: Find and retrieve a young soldier who is AWOL,
hiding in the woods.
80. Survivors: When a boat sinks, rescue the political survivors
before the people who bombed them have a chance to return.
81. Curtain Call: Assassinate a well known simsense star during
the grand finale of her performance.
82. Hard Times: Convince a factory owner that he should hire a
83. Paper Hero: A news hero is found to be fake. Capture the
media man who set up the fake.
84. Eulogy: Deliver a eulogy to the site of a very important
85. The Pit: Journey to the bottom of a pit to retrieve a
scientist's dropped instrument.
86. The Secret Route: Enforce a fee that must be paid by all
before traveling through a secret passage.
87. Fortress: Penetrate a makeshift fortress set up by a group
of psycho kids and administer a drug to them.
88. Sandstorm: Destroy a creature which is causing a giant sand
89. Separate Ways: Cut a man in two so the evil and good spirits
within him way separate.
90. Metamorphosis: Deliver a drug into the depths of a riot area
to stop a horrid change to a person.
91. Midnight Sun: Eliminate the lights surrounding an amusement
park which bother neighbors.
92. Ghost Town: Find out why everyone suddenly disappeared from
93. Frostbite: Deliver a man into a snowy region and leave him
94. Birthdays: Kidnap a group of babies who all have the same
95. Hired Gun: Take on an additional runner for a single
96. Apocalypse Blues: When a radio prank develops fears of an
apocalypse, the runners must protect a street from looters.
97. Cat Fever: A rare disease is mutating normal felines into
horrible creatures. Protect residents from them.
98. Cold: Restart an old electric generator which has been taken
over by gang members.
99. Easy To Slip: Travel a hundred miles across an ice ridge to
rescue a corporate official.
100. No Shadow: When a murderous free spirit roams, the only sign
is its nonexistent shadow.
101. AWOL: The runners are hired by the UCAS military to go and
stop a band of AWOL men marauding the local countryside.
102. AWOL Betrayal: The runners are hired to kill a band of
people who they say are AWOL and who they say are marauding the
local countryside. The truth is that one man is a scientist who
does not want the designs for a powerful laser weapon to get out.
103. Thieves World: The runners are hired to infiltrate a
restaurant called Thieves World and to locate the kingpin and
bring him to their employer.
104. Past Lives: Hired to follow a person through the ultimate
gate of astral space. The one which supposedly leads to
everyone's past life and report all he finds out.
105. Day Of Decision: Hired to assassinate an old lady in a
106. March Of Eagles: Hired to patrol a length of trail where
eagle poachers have been shooting from.
107. Jackson's Valley: Track down a person in a small town who
keeps attempting to destroy the dam which keeps a river from
destroying the town.
108. Lace and Steel: Fight the queen of the Urban Combat Zone and
109. Great Old One: Kill the oldest man on earth for the second
oldest man on earth.
110. At Your Door: Kill a killer which knocks on doors and kills
111. Mansion Of Madness: Rid a house of free demon spirits.
112. Fatal Experiments: Shut down a privet lab which does hideous
experiments on animals.
113. Blood Brothers: Kill your childhood friend who is a free
114. World Killers: Destroy a company which dumps toxic waste for
115. Flaming Eye: Steal the prototype for a laser eye from a
116. Dark Cults: Bring in human sacrifices for a satanic cult.
117. The Hunter Plan: Destroy the Hunter drones wired with
explosives before he releases the upon the town.
118. Castle Keistel: Capture the old man who has been living in
the castle for over 100 years.
119. Solo Games: Play the modern version of Russian roulette.
120. Views: Capture the man of eyes who has been selling eyes
filled with explosives to the public.
121. Rick Griffin: Capture the shape changing griffin before he
kills anyone else.
122. Heroes Of The Wargames: Hired to find the only men capable
of defeating the ultimate Battletech champion who have not been
seen for five years.
123. Second Earth: Destroy the organization of masochists called
Second Earth who wish to "refine" the planet for the purely
124. Hallelujah Anyway: A college fraternity wishes to get back
at another for a prank.
125. In Search Of Forever: Steal the research of a man who wishes
to combine Magic and The Matrix in a way that would allow
126. Solar Wind: Travel to the Atlas space station to stop
people who have taken it over and used a radar dish to "turn up
the heat" on Seattle.
127. Last Ship Home: Find and rescue the survivor of an old
secret crashed U.S. space probe before any other corps get to
128. Magnetic Storm: Destroy a fully automatic rail gun aimed at
129. Dream Makers: Close down a simsence facility which
brainwashes its customers.
130. A Closer Look: Steal the design for a Mag 5 eye through the
131. Showbiz: "Convince" a nightclub owner that it would be a
good idea to hire a rich guy's daughter.
132. Magic Realm: Go through the gate to where magic is the norm
and you must be special to go into regular space.
133. Longest Day: Go to the front lines of a real gang war.
134. Diplomacy: Peacefully convince two gangs that it is not a
good idea to kill each other.
135. King Maker: Steal the amulet from someone's privet
collection that signifies that your employer is the right king.
136. Squad Leader: Purposely lead a group of men into an ambush.
137. The Iron Cross: Steal a stash of solid gold German Iron
Crosses which have been added to a museum collection.
138. Code Of Bushido: Lead a seppuku ceremony and be the beheader.
139. Titan: Capture a runaway science experiment which is a large
140. Troll Gods: Get rid of the government of trolls which have
taken over a small town and made themselves gods.
141. Elder Secrets: Find the ancient elders who know all to find
the cure to the employer's daughter's disease.
142. Lost City: Search the jungle for an underground lost city
and bring back information on its location and content.
143. Firepower: Bring down a renegade in a tank in the desert.
144. Yellowstone: Track down someone who starts fires using
plastics and a remote control.
145. Knights Of The Air: Lead an air strike on a cooperate
chemical weapons facility.
146. Streets Of Fire: Fight with one gang to eliminate the other.
147. Hedgerow Hell Hotel: Burn down the hotel inhabited by
148. Raid On St.Nazaire: Raid the religious town of St.Nazaire
and capture the sacred skull which they worship.
149. Thunder At The Casino: Save the hostages taken prisoner at a
casino by a Ex-Military mad man.
150. Enemy In Sight: Quietly snipe off a leading politician.
151. New World: Protect a religious group as they trek deep into
Quebec looking for a mystical new world.
152. Dauntless: Stop a rich guy's son who is on his way to Dee-
Cee determined to rid the city of crime by himself.
153. Circus Maximus: Bring back a vile of life from the mystical
Circus Maximus which roams the desert.
154. Paydirt: Steal a lot of money from a rich guy's vault.
155. Stocks And Bonds: Transport a load of financial certificates
from one place to another.
156. Twixt: Track a decker named Twixt and capture him for a
company he stole millions for.
157. Speed Circuit: Race a bike in the road race for a company.
158. Mechnoids: Obtain the plans to mechnoid robots and fight
159. Storm Bringer: Kill the man who has been bringing flood
weather to many farms.
160. Artifacts: Steal a truck load of ancient Egyptian stuff from
161. Time Drifters: Protect a group lost in time as they make
their way back to a portal in exchange for technology.
162. Lindsey Gold: Bodyguard a star for several nights.
163. Rise and Fall: Help a tribesman become the leader of his
tribe and then assassinate him so he'll look like a martyr.
164. Dark Dreams: Follow a man's out of body body into astral
space and defeat the evil force which is giving him nightmares.
165. Fire & Fury: Stop an arsonist from burning down his
166. Tunnels And Trolls: Help orks get rid of some trolls who
have taken over part of the underground.
167. Eleven Lords: Assassinate the leaders of an eleven religious
group in Tir Tangire.
168. Treasure Vault: Get a pendent out of a vault of treasures.
169. Force Eagle's War: Destroy the AWOL Force Eagle air wing.
170. House Divided: Assassinate one family so that the other will
be able to have the house.
171. Deathwatch Program: Capture the member of a nightwatch
program who is using the protection to rob and kill people.
172. Rotten To The Core: Beat the hell out of a biker because he
won't pay his bar tab.
173. Into The Ruins: Take a magical sculpture from an ancient
city in Azlan.
174. City State: Assassinate the leader of a small city state
which has started in the Ozarks.
175. Over The Top: Assist a criminal's escape from prison.
176. Combined Arms: Make a weapons deal with an illegal company
and transport the shipment.
177. Fire In The East: Help fight a fire raging through the
178. Twerps Magic: Get a refund from a magician who is selling
shotty magical goods.
179. Lord Of Death: Get a picture of the leader of one of the
180. The Ork Beer Wagon: Protect a ork's beer wagon from
181. Men At Arms: Teach a group of wanna-bees to be real
182. Weapon Master: Deliver the design for a new type of assault
rifle to him.
183. Gadgets: Steal the design to one of the strangest toys ever
184. Enemies International: Go on a world wide assassination
185. Wrath Of Seven Horseman: Destroy the raiders of a small
country side village.
186. To Serve And Protect: Follow a group of cops and get
evidence of their wrong doings.
187. Voice Of Doom: Find out why there is a voice emanating from
a brick wall in a basement.
188. Atlas Unleashed: A real atlas mech is built and must be
destroyed before its creator uses it to destroy someone.
189. Star Hero: Rescue the Sonics star player before he is killed
by his captors.
190. Mind Games: Find out why a decker is tormented every time he
connects to his deck.
191. Classic Enemies: Receive a challenge from a defeated enemy.
192. Mystic Masters: Find them and get the spell formula for
193. Day Of The Destroyer: Stop a terrible creature formed on the
mages day of warship.
194. Invaders From Below: Find the queen of a colony of rockworms
and kill it.
195. Kingdom Of Champions: Join the group and bring back a
196. Demons Rule: Exorcise a evil spirit from a young woman.
197. Alien Enemies: Fight a Predator colony on your terms.
198. Mythic Egypt: Enter a pyramid and bring back the solid gold
skull of an ancient mummy.
199. Claw Law: Journey the a region called The Claw and bring
back information on their culture.
200. Spell Law: Stop a project that would mean the end to all
201. Sailing: Sabotage the boat of the client's opponent's racing
202. Breakdown: Stop a important business man, who has gone
psycho, without harming him.
203. Rose Cafe: Deliver drugs to rose cafe and them screw them
out of their money.
204. Trouble: Break an important person out of a minimum security
205. Willing: Search the city for individuals who are willing to
become the host bodies for an insect shaman cult.
206. April Fools: Stop a group of pranksters who's tricks are
beginning to turn lethal.
207. Black Gold: Travel into the forest to a magical mind which
holds a stash of powerful, and evil, black gold.
208. Growing Into You: Track down the person who has embedded an
organic/mechanical creature into your client.
209. Homesick: Deliver a sasquatch back to his home, which has
been taken over by human bigots.
210. Keep It Up: Travel into a warehouse under siege and provide
support for as long as it takes.
211. New World: Blow up an entire city block for the New World
212. Runaway Train: Stop a train which is rapidly heading towards
a downed bridge.
213. Somebody To Shove: Kidnap anybody and deliver that person to
a man who's ego is so bad it demands he have a slave.
214. The Sun Maid: Safely deliver a peaceful shaman across the
countryside without using vehicles, electronics, or violence.
215. Without A Trace: Track down a group of children who have
been mission for more than two years.
216. 99%: Take the last percentage of a crystal needed by a
company from an armed magical group.
217. Bad Luck: Transport a man who is prone to horrible bad luck,
over a far distance.
218. Born To Lose: Fix a one on one brawl so your client wins,
without the opponent knowing you helped.
219. Bye Bye Baby: Kidnap a corporate official's child from his
home and hold it for ransom.
220. Cold Feelings: Get rid of an ice creature which has been
inhabiting a store owner's freezer.
221. Ghost Town Blues: Take the remaining money from a vault in a
222. King Of Fools: Assassinate the king of an indian tribe for
223. Making Believe: Snap a guy back into reality by using
whatever means necessary.
224. Sometimes: Get aboard a ghost train which occasionally shows
up at a city stop.
225. This Time: Attempt to assassinate a man who always manages
to avoid the shot.
226. Her Beginning: Find the past of a young amnesic and report
it to the police.
227. 99 To Life: Eliminate a 99 year old man who continues to run
a large crime ring.
228. Hanging For You: Stop a woman before she hangs herself for
an ex boyfriend.
229. Just A Dream: Administer a nightmare drug to a high level
230. Pirate: Eliminate a pirate who constantly harasses shipping
on land, sea and air.
231. Question Mark: A man who thinks he's the riddler keeps
pranking the city. Stop him.
232. Red Balloons: Stop a shipment of poisoned balloons from
reaching an orphanage.
233. Candyman: Find out who is poisoning children through the use
234. Cannons: Fire off a group of well guarded cannons on a naval
235. Cities In Dust: Stop a magical onslaught which has the power
to turn cities into dust.
236. An Execution: Rescue a woman who is about to be executed by
237. Lands End: Travel to a place where a crevasse has opened up
revealing an apparently bottomless pit and find the bottom.
238. Lullaby: Place a hypnotic toy into a baby nursery so the
children will go nuts.
239. Party Fall: Crash a drug party and eliminate the people who
put it on.
240. The Dog: Find an innocent looking dog which is really the
good form of an evil shape shifter.
241. Sweetest Chill: Inject a man and his girlfriend with a drug
that instantly freezes their bodies.
242. The Unrest: Calm a squatter camp before they decide to riot
in the city.
243. Umbrella: Deliver a magical, and wanted, umbrella focus to
244. Catapult: Take out a high tech catapult which threatens the
city and capture its creator.
245. Laughing: Deliver a load of laughing gas into the city
council's central chambers.
246. 9 To 9: Kill a dissatisfied workers slavedriving and mean
247. Morals: Capture a moral less killer who is responsible for
the deaths of many people.
248. Perfect Circle: Screw up a mage's hematic circle before he
has a chance to summon a powerful demon.
249. Walking: Eliminate the gang which threatens a walkway in the
250. Pilgrimage: Protect a group of religious people as they make
a dangerous pilgrimage for their god.
251. Radio Free Everywhere: Knock out a free radio station which
is operating illegally.
252. Shaking Through: Steal a corporate potion which gives its
assassins the ability to walk through walls.
253. Sitting Still: Petrify and lock the spell of a famous singer
so she can be a statue in a sicko's house.
254. Deadly Passion: Protect a professional singer from a messed
255. Cherry Red: Add firepower to an attack of a car company to
steal a line of new vehicles.
256. The Next Stop: Stop a killer who knocks out the electricity
on trains and kills people.
257. Perfectly Strange: Find out what is causing the extreme
strangeness of a high level official.
258. Three Wise Men: Assassinate three men who are a symbol to
their religious cult.
259. New Tricks: Transport a sealed case of spell formulas out of
the area for later pick up.
260. Scene Of The Crime: Protect the scene of a crime from the
murderer who is very likely to return.
261. Silent Partner: Find the story behind a guy who has been
following and playing mind games with a woman.
262. The Secret Garden: Find a hidden treasure within the depths
of a secret garden located by a mansion.
263. Leave In Silence: Take out a politician completely silently
without anyone noticing.
264. Monument: The city has just built a beautiful monument.
Blow it up.
265. Meaning Of Love: Make a young woman fall in love with a
runner and then break her heart.
266. Nothing To Fear: Travel into the cave of fear and find out
what the "worst nightmare" is.
267. Sun & Rain: Blow up a weather control device which is
causing screwed up weather.
268. You Shouldn't Have Done That: Protect yourself from an
vengeful victim of a former run.
269. See You: Blind the entire staff of a large major mob
270. Satellite: Stop the launch of an important military
271. Photograph Of You: Get a series of dirty pictures of a
272. Farewell To The King: Blow away a king of a small country in
broad daylight near a crowd.
273. Cinderella: Take over a mansion and make your employer's
screwed up child a princess for a day.
274. Cascade: Protect a dam from the corporate mercenaries who
are out to destroy it.
275. Slow Drive: Steal the design for a space drive from a
276. Circle: Dramatically blow up the driveway circle at the
277. Carnival: Screw up a fine time at the carnival by blowing a
lot of things up.
278. Painted Bird: Steal a rare bird from a business man's
279. Green Fingers: Kidnap a woman who is good with plants for a
280. Cocoon: Steal a strange cocoon from the depths of a recently
281. Universal Father: Assassinate a man who claims he is the one
and only god.
282. The Voyager: Track the movements of a voyager as he enters,
travels through, and exits the city.
283. Nothing To Stop: Stop an onslaught on a small house that
284. By Your Side: Become friends with a man and convince him to
come to a cliff with you and then push him off.
285. Deal With It: Kill everyone located within a known drug den
which turns out not to be that.
286. To Make Someone Happy: Someone wants the tail fin off of a
287. All: Take an ancient pendent from the creature of all, a
288. Clean Sheets: Eliminate all information from a corporate
289. Iceman: Transport an ancient man frozen in ice to a magical
290. Pep Talk: Frighten a team into having better morale by
ambushing them and playing a game of combat basketball.
291. Van: Transport a mysterious van from one corporate facility
to another without the van transporting you.
292. Schizophrenia: One of the runners in infected with a schizo
disease and the runners must cure it.
293. All Over The World: Take dirt from five dangerous locations
all over the earth.
294. Shark Attack: Transport a chip to an island surrounded by
295. Sweet Black Angel: Eliminate an all female gang which
continually steals from a corporate facility.
296. You're Not Leaving: The runners are taken prisoner by a
madman who will not let them go.
297. Binky's 7 Dreams: The runners have seven nights to get a man
named binky to a hospital and they encounter lots of trouble.
298. Sunflurry: A shaman has a new, powerful spell and other
mages want him dead because of it.
299. Taking The Plunge: The runners must kidnap someone from an
300. Mardi Gras: Ruin a Mardi Gras party by blowing the hell out
of everything and kidnapping a politician and his wife.
301. Melt: Destroy an igloo village inhabited by your employer's
302. Obsession: Protect a singer against an obsessed fan who
specializes in creative harassment.
303. Fool Of Love: Convince a man who produces a love potion that
he should not produce it any more.
304. Glass World: Steal a special plant from the middle of an
enormous green house without damaging anything else.
305. Your Way: Under the direction of a cop, raid a mob's
306. There: Take a teleportation device from the man who invented
307. Mary: Kidnap a black nun from a heavily guarded religious
308. Magic: Deliver an incredibly powerful magical book nearly
half way across the country.
309. Happy People: Silently administer a happy drug into an enemy
gang without them noticing.
310. The Pain: Keep an annoying and dangerous man away from a
corporate woman without hurting him.
311. These Eyes: Take a model's beautiful eyes for a woman who
wants the best parts of other females.
312. Walk With Me: Stay with a man astrally as he takes his own
life and see where his spirit goes.
313. Step: Destroy a dance studio while the dancers are
practicing in it.
314. To Come Back: Rescue a man's body which has been on an over
the cliff car accident and bring it back to a hospital.
315. Anywhere But Here: An open ended run when the client just
wishes to be anywhere but where she is.
316. Bird: Eliminate a man's bird pests before they destroy yet
317. The Absolute: Take out The Absolute, the pompous leader of a
318. Fortune: Take a millionaire hostage and demand a load of
money for ransom.
319. Severance: Capture a man who your client hates and dismember
320. Song Of Sophia: Steal a new song by star Sophia and destroy
all other copies.
321. Spirit: Destroy a free spirit who continually harasses your
322. Garden Of Zeph: Blow the lid off of a Soulpa ring's peace
garden drug dealing cover.
323. The Host: Find a way to get the creature who has taken over
a man's body out.
324. Music: Take out a hypnotic band's instruments while they are
in their mountain cottage.
325. On Father's Hand: Get proof of a father's adulterous
activity on video tape.
326. Wilderness: Take a man who is horribly afraid of the foods
deep into the forest.
327. Closer To The Heart: Take out a vampire who has been
terrorizing a low class district.
328. Force Ten: Deliver a bomb found within the city to a far off
lake before it detonates.
329. Project: Keep workers from completing a low class housing
330. Marathon: Snipe off the client's competitors if they are
about to beat his just before they cross the finish line.
331. Mission: Travel to an old western mission and rescue the
girl who is held hostage there.
332. Red Sector: Take out a communist camp before they have the
chance to organize themselves.
333. Mystic Rhyme: Travel to a mystic water fall and recite an
ancient rhyme which will reveal a tunnel to treasure.
334. Subdivisions: Assassinate the sponsor of a bill which will
allow low class housing in high class areas.
335. Big Money: Steal the lottery ticket of the winner as soon as
he finds out that he won.
336. Time Stands Still: Take a time stopping device from the
scientists at a corporate facility.
337. Turn The Page: Steal the manuscript of a new book from its
338. Witch Hunt: Route out the supposed witches from a backwards
community and dispense with them.
339. B.C. Logic: Race to retrieve a piece of the holy grail
before anyone else does.
340. Attitude: Out of pure ego a crime family wants the entire
enemy family eliminated.
341. Games: Participate in a motorcycle brawl game for your
342. Two: Kill the Robert twin, but of course you can't tell them
343. Hitmen: Take the challenge of mob hitmen who say they are
better than samurai.
344. Top Secret: Steal a top secret government package as it is
transported from base to base.
345. Promised The World: Steal a series of five objects from a
man's son's friends because the kid is spoiled.
346. Absolute Power: Carry out the absurd request of a mad
mobster to eliminate all other crime organizations.
347. Brainstorms: Discover why a sect of an archology is having
bad dreams and then end their torment.
348. Failsafe: Launch a nuclear missile into the middle of the
oceans for a political scare group.
349. Final Frontiers: Steal the only original copies of the star
350. Nice Dreams: Inject a politicians children with a drug which
will send them into a permanent coma.
351. Plastic Town: Steal a house from a town made entirely up of
352. Return From Fear: When an unkillable creature escapes from
the cave of fear the runners must put him back.
353. Slaughterhouse: Travel to a cabin to bump off a bunch of
people only to find a horrible creature has beat you to it.
354. Powermad: Give a powermad person a direct feed into a
corporate facilities defense computer.
355. Test Of Steel: Defeat a man who can only be killed by an old
356. Black Magic: Eliminate a magic user who openly proclaims
himself the ultimate mage and who kills innocents.
357. Feeling Better: Inject a special drug into the people a
corporation are holding in a coma stasis.
358. Incident: Produce some fake footage for a government plane
which crashed into a residential neighborhood.
359. Singing Winds: Capture some of the hypnotic singing winds in
360. Conversations: Tape a series of incriminating conversations
between a politician and a foreign power.
361. Harbor Nights: Steal a police shipment of military grade
362. Heliopolis: Sabotage the massive heliopolis structure so it
screws up and causes a helicopter to crash.
363. Islands In The Sky: When a series of sky islands appear and
hover over the country side, attempt a manned boarding.
364. Latin Streets: Trace drugs back to the streets of Atzlan and
remedy the problem any way possible.
365. Morning Dance: Stop a ritual sorcery dance before they have
a chance to blow away a corporate official.
366. Old San Juan: Transport a man from atzlan back to the war
torn area where he came from.
367. Schu's Bar: Find out whether or not a bar is a drug
368. Seas: Destroy an off shore drilling rig which is slowly
poisoning the waters.
369. Serpent In Paradise: Eliminate a sea serpent which has
established its home in a resort lake.
370. Bite The Bullet: Donate a limb for a large amount of money
which will be replace later.
371. Dance: Shut down a string of drug dealing teenage dance
372. Dirty Love: Get on video the sexual relationship between a
corporate official and her mistress.
373. Fast & Furious: Do a lightening quick strike upon a drug
center and blow it up in less than thirty seconds.
374. Fire, Fire: Rescue a man who is about to be executed before
a military firing squad.
375. Live To Win: Take out the urban brawl champion who is
extremely concerned about security.
376. Reptiles: A simple call to a zoo about renegade reptiles
turns out to be a dragon fight.
377. Shot In The Back: Take out a man who has been traveling
through a mall and shooting people in the spine.
378. Chase Vs. Catch: Chase down a group of samurai who are out
to capture your shadowrun group.
379. The Hammer: Defeat a samurai known as the hammer and his
380. Caravan: Protect an old fashion medieval caravan from
attackers while under cover.
381. The New Wave Riders: Get the New Wave Rider's musical
group's dual life on video tape.
382. Love Alone: Slowly eliminate everyone from an apartment so
only the client remains and make it look like accidents.
383. Rock: Destroy a rock worm infestation from an artist's
sculpture without harming the work.
384. Second Nature: Convince a man who wants to and does kill
that there is a better way and if it doesn't work kill him.
385. Set Me Free: Rescue a woman from the dungeon beneath a
deranged man's castle.
386. Shot In The Dark: Knock out the lights at a bar and randomly
kill several people.
387. Road To Utopia: Help a group of religious travelers along a
dangerous road to where they say utopia is.
388. Very Last Time: Take a kidnapped girl to say goodbye to her
father before you kill her.
389. Make Me Crazy: Gas bomb a no weaponry bar with gas that
causes people to go nuts for several hours.
390. Don't Fear: Take a child through the most terrifying journey
of his existence.
391. The Reaper: Rescue a killer, know as the reaper, from the
custody of the police.
392. Morning Finale: Sleep with a woman, get it on video, kill
her, and place the tape and her body on her husbands doorstep.
393. True Confessions: Get a man's true confessions on video tape
before he blows his brains out.
394. No Summer For Love: Keep a woman kidnapped for an entire
395. Sins: Posing as a priest collect the sins of people on a
tape and give them to the police.
396. Vampire: Protect a vampire for several nights in his
397. Revenge Of Vera: Protect a husband from her samurai wife
when she decides to get back at him for cheating on her.
398. Word Salad: Gather the tongues of several selected creatures
from within the woods and give them to a mage.
399. Alison Hell: Figure out why children at an elementary school
keep turning up dead when it really a little demonic girl.
400. Crystal Ann: Stop a female mage from taking people and
turning them into crystal statues.
401. Human Insecticide: Take the formula of a new nerve gas from
a corporation and destroy it.
402. Buzzsaw: Fight the buzzsaw group in a deadly urban brawl
403. Schizos Are Never Alone: Experience the life of a
schizophrenic and give readouts from a datajack.
404. Annihilator: Stop a samurai who uses his own military
weaponry to blow away other samurai.
405. Alice In Hell: When the runners go to rescue a girl she is
transported deep into a hellish pit.
406. Wicked Mystic: Take out a circus mystic who places suicidal
suggestions into his customer's minds.
407. All Or Nothing: Get a woman five new luxury cars or kill her
by her request.
408. More Money: Stop a shipment of new bills from being
transported from Seattle to Washington.
409. Dumb Waiters: Disarm a group of bomb rigged and trapped dumb
410. Ghost In You: Capture a man who has the power to turn people
411. Heartbreak: When a woman loses her husband to a mistress she
wants both of them maimed.
412. Heaven: Kidnap the leader of a white magical bar named
413. Sister Europe: Transport a famous star to europe to see her
sister who apparently wished to kidnap her.
414. Pretty In Black: Legally gain enough evidence to convict a
debutante of being a murderer.
415. Highwire Days: Capture a religious group who has taken up
shop on powerlines.
416. Imitation Of Christ: Steal what is believe to be a
photograph of Christ.
417. Lie My Way: Capture proof of a politician's lie about
cleaning up a waste dump on tape.
418. President Gas: Take the president of a toy company and
through him into a vat of "good gas".
419. Mine: Take the flag from a Imperial Guard naval ship for a
420. No Easy Way: Travel from one side of a magical ravine to the
other to get a crystal but there is an astral barrier.
421. World As A Stage: Protect a singer as she travels on a month
422. Anthem: Steal the original copy of the national anthem while
it is on tour in the city.
423. Snow Men: Take out a paramilitary group in the north who
specializes in snow combat.
424. The End: Take the stolen body of Jim Morrison and put it on
display in front of an important political building.
425. A Single Mood: Steal the design for a mood drug which
permanent locks a person in the mood they are in.
426. Find The Way: In the underground find a way to help an ork
escape through a series of dangerous tunnels.
427. Suite 666: Capture a prostitute who lures men in and then
kills him for black magic purposes.
428. Working Man: Protect a high level business man for several
days as he travels to and from work.
429. Lakeside Park: Snipe off joggers in the park so its
popularity will go down.
430. Something For Nothing: A poor woman asks the runners to rig
her neighborhood of the gang which marauded it.
431. Discontinued: Destroy the remaining stock of an action
figure so the existing ones will go up in value.
432. Disturbing The Peace: Disturb the peace and get arrested go
you can kill a man in jail.
433. XTC: Kill the five pushers who continue to deal the drug XTC
even they know it is mixed in a lethal way.
434. Falling Asleep: Find out why people in an apartment complex
fall asleep and never wake up.
435. The Organization: Take out key members of a yakuza family
for your employer.
436. Room With A View: Assassinate a man and his wife while they
are in their high security apartment.
437. Seemingly Endless Time: Time begins to slow for the runners
so they must track down who cast a time slow spell on them.
438. Veil Of Deception: Stop the member of a wedding who plans on
killing the groom.
439. Stop: Remove every stop sign within a district and mine
where it was.
440. Stagnant: Destroy the dam which keeps a creek stagnant and
is causing bacteria contamination.
441. Death Angel: An angel of mercy turns out to be an evil free
spirit and the church wants it gone.
442. Afternoons: Find out why a man kills himself every afternoon
at the same place.
443. Carol Masters: Destroy a man who has captured a bunch of
women named carol without killing the hypnotized women.
444. Fantastic Dream: Find the Dream Master who has been giving
people such great dreams that do not want to get up.
445. Dance With Me: Capture a male simsense star and force him to
danced with an obsessive fan.
446. Lady Bright: Retrieve the vaccine for a woman's strange
glowing skin disorder.
447. Come Home: Force an eighteen year old guy to come back and
stay with his parents.
448. Red Rose: Steal a red rose from the tomb of a dead
449. 20th Century: Wipe a library's computer record's of the 20th
450. Sensations: Take a man to a distant shadow clinic and get
offered new, sensitive skin.
451. Alone Again: Get video footage of a baby's abuse, not
knowing the parents are assassins.
452. Anything: Steal absolutely anything from a heavily guarded
453. Girl Goes Down: Kill the girlfriend of a rival crime gangs
454. Portrait: Steal an expensive presidential portrait from an
455. Psychmania: Steal a drug formula from a corporate facility
which causes psychosis.
456. Restless: Silence a creature which roams the sewers and who
most believe is about ready to take revenge.
457. Tightrope: Discover why all of the circus tightrope walkers
keep dyeing off.
458. Burn It Up: Inferno bomb a gasoline refinery in an attempt
to completely wipe out the entire compound.
459. Make Me Feel: Kidnap anybody so that person's tactile
endings may be graphed onto your client.
460. Who's In The House?: Find out what is haunting an old
461. A Far Cry: Travel to a far off place to deliver the Crying
Crystal to its rightful place.
462. Aqua: Get a sample of water from five secluded and dangerous
lakes from all over the continent.
463. Back In Town: Watch over a biker who is suspected of arson
and capture him if he does anything.
464. Don't Call Me: Guard a woman who is terrified from a series
of crank calls.
465. Crime Of The Heart: Help a woman who killed her husband's
mistress escape from the city.
466. Heaven On Earth: Plant a bomb in the middle of a utopian
467. Lay Down Your Arms: Take a challenge to break into a guarded
facility without any weapons.
468. Love Under Fire: Protect the society of love building from
constant attacks by a hate group.
469. Someday: Guard the musical group "Someday" against a group
of crazed fans.
470. Voice Of Reason: Try to end a long and bloody war between
two gangs any way possible.
471. Who Will Stop The Rain?: Break into a corporate facility and
steal the design for a screwed up cyber ear.
472. Working Man: When a working man is harassed on his way to
work he decides not to take it any more.
473. What You're Doing: Stop a psychotic mage which has boarded
himself inside of a corporate facility.
474. Take A Friend: Blow up the house and family of another
runner who is your friend.
475. Rivendell: Travel to a place on the river known as Rivendell
and rescue a kidnapped corporate official.
476. No One At The Bridge: Join a competition on an abandoned
bridge where groups of samurai battle it out.
477. Before & After: Destroy the food storage area for a squatter
camp and travel back later to guard it while it is fixed.
478. In The End: Travel to support a group of friendly samurai
only to arrive too late for the gang member onslaught.
479. Here Again: Yet another individual with the gone before the
bullet hits syndrome.
480. Fountain: Find out why people are disappearing by a city
fountain and destroy what is doing it.
481. Are You Real?: Rescue a downed military pilot who has gone
nuts and who thinks no other people are real.
482. Babies On Fire: Firebomb the baby section inside of a
483. Forever Mine: Kidnap an actress and then deliver her to a
magic user who will perform a physical bonding ritual.
484. Heart Of Stone: Track down and destroy a cold blooded killer
who has no pattern and who is merciless.
485. Holster: Deliver a shipment of trick exploding holsters as a
gift to an enemy crime family.
486. Sophisticated: Kidnap a city intellectual and extract
information about his now book from him.
487. This Strange Effect: Steal a load of BTLs from three gangs
and deliver it to a corp.
488. Altered State: Wipe the computer of a simsence company who's
chips give users enhanced abilities.
489. Arise: Steal the corpse of an man who recently died and
deliver it to a house.
490. Dead Cells: Rescue someone from a prison only to find that
all of the cells have dead ghouls in them.
491. Desperate Cry: Find out the secret behind the cry which
constantly emanates from the bottom of a ravine.
492. Infected Voice: Kill a murderer who's voice can be adjusted
to such a pitch that it will kill.
493. Meaningless Movements: During a ballet take out the lead
494. Murder: Must simply enter a man's house and thoroughly kill
495. Subtraction: Extract the secret of a scientist'z work from
either him of the computer.
496. Under Siege: Attack a highly guarded compound and steal a
jeep load of cold, hard UCAS cash.
497. Erotic: Shutdown a porn station who most feel goes way over
498. The Forever People: Kidnap one of the magically active
people in the Forever cult.
499. Sear Me: Assist a man in his gruesome suicide by helping him
set himself afire atop a political monument.
500. Silent Death: Steal the design for a super silencer from a
501. The End: Rescue Jim Morrison's bones from a bunch of moronic grave